WON LEE FELLOWSHIP
$1,000.00 cash award
Deadline for Nominations: December 7, 2018
The Won Lee Fellowship is a $1,000 cash award designed to support a hard-working artist who identifies as Deaf, Mad or Disabled. You can nominate yourself or someone else for this award.
Nominations should describe the nominated individual’s artistic practice, how they demonstrate their commitment to their work and should answer the question “what does being a hard-working artist mean to you/the artist?”
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a resident of Canada
- Be a practicing artist, either emerging or mid-career
- Identify as Deaf, Mad, Neurodivergent or Disabled
Applications may be made in one of the following formats:
- a written statement between 250 – 400 words
- a video submission no longer than 4 minutes in English, French, ASL or LSQ
- an audio submission no longer than 4 minutes in English or French
- Send written statements, video files, video links, audio files, or audio links to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 7, 2018
For assistance other accommodations, please contact Victoria at email@example.com / 647-725-5064.